cast steel pressure seal gate valve
Cast Steel Pressure Seal Gate Valve
Introduction of Cast Steel Pressure Seal Gate Valve
- A range of compact pressure seal gate valves designed according to ASME B16.34.
- All range is offered in four standard cast materials: WCB (generally used on feed water lines), WC6 and WC9 (both used on steam lines), C12A (proposed for high temp. applications).
- End to end dimensions as per ASME B16.10 short pattern.
- Available in wedge gate and parallel slide configurations.
- Seats are welded in.
- Position indicator is offered as standard.
- Stellite® gr. 6 overlay on seat and wedge or disc; Stellite® gr. 21 overlay on backseat.
- Pressure seal gasket has trapezoidal shape for a low load on bolting, and is supplied in graphite with integral stainless steel anti-extrusion protection.
- Standard ISO top mounting for easy assembly of any type of actuator or bevel gear.
- Available options: wedge vent hole or overpressure pipe, by-pass, limit switch in open or closed position.
- Valves are offered as standard with manual operators (Hand wheel or bevel gear depending on size). Actuated options such as electric, pneumatic or hydraulic are available.
|Materials||WCB, WC6, WC9, WCC, CF8, CF3, CF3M, CF8M, 4A, 5A|
|Design and Manufacturing Standards||API 600, API 6D|
|Face to Face Standards||ASME B16.10|
|Flange Dimension Standards||ASME B 16.5, ASME B16.47|
|Pressure Test Standards||API 598, API 6D|
|Fire Safety Test Standards||API607|
|Quality/Product Certifications||ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001|
|Fugitive Emissions||ISO 15848-1, API 622|
|NACE||NACE MR 0103 NACE MR 0175|
|Valve operator options||Handwhel, Worm Gear, Electric actuator, Pneumatic actuator, Hydraulic Actuator.|
|Shutoff Class||API 598 (Zero Leakage), API 6D|
|Process Connection Types||RF, RTJ, BW|