cast steel pressure seal gate valve
Cast Steel Pressure Seal Gate Valve
A series of robust gate valves specifically designed for applications in the power industry
Introduction of Cast Steel Pressure Seal Gate Valve
Our pressure seal gate valves are recommended for several applications in the power industry, in particular in feed water lines, steam lines, and in services which involve high temperatures media. Find more well-performanced gate valves here in XHVAL.
- A range of compact pressure seal gate valves designed according to ASME B16.34.
- All range is offered in four standard cast materials: WCB (generally used on feed water lines), WC6 and WC9 (both used on steam lines), C12A (proposed for high temp. applications).
- End to end dimensions as per ASME B16.10 short pattern.
- Available in wedge gate and parallel slide configurations.
- Seats are welded in.
- Position indicator is offered as standard.
- Stellite® gr. 6 overlay on seat and wedge or disc; Stellite® gr. 21 overlay on backseat.
- Pressure seal gasket has trapezoidal shape for a low load on bolting, and is supplied in graphite with integral stainless steel anti-extrusion protection.
- Standard ISO top mounting for easy assembly of any type of actuator or bevel gear.
- Available options: wedge vent hole or overpressure pipe, by-pass, limit switch in open or closed position.
- Valves are offered as standard with manual operators (Hand wheel or bevel gear depending on size). Actuated options such as electric, pneumatic or hydraulic are available.
|Materials||WCB, WC6, WC9, WCC, CF8, CF3, CF3M, CF8M, 4A, 5A|
|Design and Manufacturing Standards||API 600, API 6D|
|Face to Face Standards||ASME B16.10|
|Flange Dimension Standards||ASME B 16.5, ASME B16.47|
|Pressure Test Standards||API 598, API 6D|
|Fire Safety Test Standards||API607|
|Quality/Product Certifications||ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001|
|Fugitive Emissions||ISO 15848-1, API 622|
|NACE||NACE MR 0103 NACE MR 0175|
|Valve operator options||Handwhel, Worm Gear, Electric actuator, Pneumatic actuator, Hydraulic Actuator.|
|Shutoff Class||API 598 (Zero Leakage), API 6D|
|Process Connection Types||RF, RTJ, BW|
Request A free quote
We’d like to work with you
Send us a message if you have any questions or request a quote. Our experts will give you a reply within 24 hours and help you select the right valve you want.