One Piece Floating Ball Valve
One Piece Floating
Introduction of One Piece Floating Ball Valve
There are two separate design types within the one piece Ultra-Seal range, depending upon valve
- One piece reduced bore body, flanged construction in carbon steel, stainless steel and special alloys.
- Compact body design with minimum weight and elimination of potential leak path.
- Designed in accordance with ASME B16.34, BS EN ISO 17292 and ISO 14313/API 6D.
- Floating ball design for bi-directional shut-off.
- Flexing soft seat design for superior shut-off across a range of pressures with minimum operating torque.
- Low temperature and cryogenic designs for service down to -196°C available on request.
- Spring energized metal and carbon seat designs permitting tight shut-off and positive cavity pressure relief.
- Fused hard nickel alloy, chromium carbide or tungsten carbide coated seat and ball designs for abrasive and high temperature service.
- Hard carbon seat design for medium temperature applications.
- High integrity shaft seal minimizing the potential for atmospheric leakage.
- Fugitive emission performance to BS EN ISO 15848-2 class A.
- Corrosion resistant trim. Standard valves incorporate balls and shafts of stainless steel for long service life.
- Fire test certified. All sizes and pressure ratings are covered by approved certification.
- Anti-static and blow-out proof shaft design.
- Most designs offer cavity pressure relief to upstream in event of thermal expansion.
- Could be integrated into a SIL 3 environment safety instrumented system.
|Pressure Class||150LB–600LB, PN10–PN64|
|Materials||WCB, A105, LF2, F316, WC6, WC9, WCC, CF8, CF3, CF3M, CF8M, 4A, 5A|
|Design and Manufacturing Standards||API 6D， API 608，ASME B16.34，ISO 17292，BS5351，|
|Face to Face Standards||ASME B16.10, BS 558, BS12982, ISO 5752|
|Flange Dimension Standards||ASME B 16.5, ASME B16.47, ASME B16.25, ASME B16.11, BS 12627|
|Pressure Test Standards||API598 API 6D BS12569|
|Fire Safety Test Standards||API 6FA API 607|
|Quality/Product Certifications||ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001|
|Fugitive Emissions||ISO 15848-1, API 622|
|NACE||NACE MR 0175|
|Valve operator options||Handwhel, Worm Gear, Electric actuator, Pneumatic actuator, Hydraulic Actuator.|
|Shutoff Class||API 598 (Zero Leakage), API 6D|
|Bore||Full Bore, Reduced Bore|
|Process Connection Types||SW, NPT, BW , RF, RTJ|