Socket weld ball valve
Socket Weld Ball Valve
- Suitable for connections that require excellent structural strength.
- ideal for applications that require positive sealing that guarantees absolutely no leakage.
Socket Weld Ball Valve: Product Overview
Fire Safe Ball Valve Specifications
Fire Safe Ball Valve Standard
Design and Manufacturing Standards
API 600, API 6D
Face to Face Standards
Flange Dimension Standards
ASME B 16.5, ASME B16.47
Pressure Test Standards
API 598, API 6D
Fire Safety Test Standards
ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001
ISO 15848-1, API 622
NACE MR 0103 NACE MR 0175
Socket Weld Ball Valve: Applications
- The valve is mainly used to provide bubble-tight sealing in applications that deal with costly, toxic, or flammable process media.
- However, even though it’s a great choice for high-pressure operations, a socket weld connection is only ideal for pipes that have nominal diameters of NPS 2 or lower.
- It is also used when handling steam with working pressures between 300 and 600 PSI.
- Even though socket weld valves require special machining during construction, they are known to protect the system from the tiniest of leaks.