Tripple eccentric butterfly valve
Tripple Eccentric Butterfly Valve
With a robust integral-to-body valve seat and optimized seating angles, this valve is capable of handling isolation and process control through multiple functionalities. Find more well-performanced butterfly valves here in XHVAL.
Introduction of Tripple Eccentric Butterfly Valve
Suitable for handling the broadest range of fluids in oil & gas, petrochemical, chemical, coal, desalination, waterworks, food & beverage industries. Also for solar, geothermal and hydro power, fossil fuels, district heating, mining, shipyards and the aerospace sectors. Fluids Series 30,000 valves are suitable for processes containing: Crude oil; jet fuel; kerosene; gasoline; acid gas; sour gas; natural gas; syngas; carbon dioxide; flare gas; tail gas; ethylene; ethylene glycol; ethylbenzene; butadiene; styrene; hydrogen; oxygen; nitric, acrylic, sulphuric, hydrochloric, hydrofluoric, acetic acid; hydrogen peroxide; alcohols; ammonia; amines; chlorine; vinyl chloride; steam; geothermal steam; heat transfer fluids; flue gas; coke oven gas; potable water; sea water; waste water.
- Robust and fire-resistant all-metal construction.
- Stellite® grade 21 seat overlays provide excellent durability.
- Resilient metal seal ring ensures perfect seating force distribution around precision-machined seat circumference.
- Easily replaceable multi-layered duplex and graphite seal rings.
- Robust one-piece shaft designed to transfer/maintain torque efficiently.
- Two-piece packing gland and graphite packing minimize external emission risk.
- Key secured shaft-to-disc connection for maximum shaft integrity.
- Heavy duty bearings withstand high pressure loads and wear.
- Braided graphite bearing protectors prevent dirt intrusion, ensuring constant running torque and valve operability.
- Internal and external shaft extrusion risk handling complies with international standards.
- Flange spot facing ensures bolting nut and washer planarity, increasing joint reliability and safety.
- Open/closed disc references and external disc position indicator simplify installation/removal procedures to API 609.
- Spiral wound gaskets, seal and packing rings replaceable with no special tools.
|Valve Size||DN50-1600, NPS 2-60|
|Pressure Class||PN1-100, 150LB-600LB|
|Materials||WCB, LCB, LC1, CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, 4A, 5A, WC6, WC9, C95800|
|Design and Manufacturing Standards||API 609, EN 593|
|Face to Face Standards||API 609, EN 558, ISO 5752|
|Flange Dimension Standards||ASME B 16.5, ASME B16.47, EN 1092-1, GOST 54432, JIS 2220|
|Pressure Test Standards||API 598, EN 12266-1|
|Fire Safety Test Standards||API607|
|Quality/Product Certifications||ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001|
|Fugitive Emissions||ISO 15848-1, API 622|
|NACE||NACE MR 0103 NACE MR 0175|
|Valve operator options||Handwhel, Worm Gear, Electric actuator, Pneumatic actuator, Hydraulic Actuator.|
|Shutoff Class||API 598 (Zero Leakage),|
|Process Connection Types||Wafer type, Flange Type, Lug Typt, Weld Typt|
Request A free quote
We’d like to work with you
Send us a message if you have any questions or request a quote. Our experts will give you a reply within 24 hours and help you select the right valve you want.