Forged steel gate valve
Forged Steel Gate Valve
Direct contact, metal-to-metal seating, make the gate valve ideal for most shut-off applications.
Introduction of Forged Steel Gate Valve
Designed for use in high temperature steam and water, this multipurpose gate valve can be used in a wide variety of general purpose applications including vents, drains and isolation of compressors, condensers, heaters, pumps, water lines, heat exchangers, bypass lines, flash tanks, control valves, etc.
- Two inch and smaller valves are available with threaded or socket weld ends as standard.
- Made from one piece, die-forged bodies.
- All internal surfaces are accurately machined to provide maximum performance.
- Renewable seat rings are made from hardened stainless steel, faced with Stellite.
- The wedge is forged, hardened, ground, and lapped to ensure leak free sealing.
- Fully guided wedge, precision machined body channels, for accurate, repeatable seating alignment.
- Graphite packing, complete with braided graphite filament yarn anti-extrusion rings, is standard.
- Standard body and bonnet materials are carbon steel (ASME SA105), alloy steel (ASME SA182 Gr. F11) and stainless steel (ASME SA182 Gr. F316) Trim for steel valves is 13% chrome stainless steel. 316 stainless steel valves have 316 trim.
- Code compliance with ASME B16.34 and the ASME boiler and pressure vessel code, Section I.
|Valve Size||1/4 “–2”, DN10–DN50|
|Pressure Class||150LB–2500LB, PN16–PN420|
|Materials||Carbon Steel: A105, LF2, Stainless Steel: F304, F304L, F316, F316L, Duplex: F51, F55, Alloy: F1, F5, F5A, F9, F11, F22;|
|Design and Manufacturing Standards||API602, ASME 16.34, BS 5352, BS 6364;|
|Face to Face Standards||API 602|
|Flange Dimension Standards||SW Socket welding ends according to ASME B16.11, BW butt end by ASME B16.25, NPT threaded connectors according to ASME B1.20.1|
|Pressure Test Standards||API 598|
|Fire Safety Test Standards||–|
|Quality/Product Certifications||ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001;|
|Fugitive Emissions||ISO 15848-1, API 622;|
|NACE||NACE MR 0103 NACE MR 0175;|
|Valve operator options||Handwhel, Worm Gear, Electric actuator, Pneumatic actuator, Hydraulic Actuator;|
|Shutoff Class||API 598 (Zero Leakage), API 6D|
|Bore||Full Bore, Reduced Bore|
|Process Connection Types||SW, NPT, BW, RF, RTJ|
Request A free quote
We’d like to work with you
Send us a message if you have any questions or request a quote. Our experts will give you a reply within 24 hours and help you select the right valve you want.