Dual plate wafer check valve
Dual Plate Wafer Check Valve
Dual plate, spring loaded, wafer style design for the protection of gas or liquid piping systems. Find more high-quality check valves here in XHVAL.
Introduction of Dual Plate Wafer Check Valve
Dual plate, spring loaded, wafer style design for the protection of gas or liquid piping systems
Industry Standards: ASME B16.1, B16.5, B16.24, B16.34, B16.47 and B31.1
- Light weight, versatile design, 80 to 90% lighter than conventional full-body check valves.
- Reduces pipe supports, simplifies piping, easier, less costly installation.
- Reduced thermal and seismic considerations.
- No need for additional expensive support.
- Optimum space utilization; simplified piping.
- Spring-loaded, double door design has low cracking pressure.
- Discs open 85° to ensure positive closing.
- Materials and trims available for all services within temperature range.
- Extended leg springs prevent seat wear caused by scrubbing.
- Springs are precisely calculated to increase the responsiveness of the disc, thus reducing damaging effects of water hammer.
- Resilient or metal-to-metal seat available.
- BUNA-N, Viton®, EPDM (and other materials as required) molded into the body.
|Valve Size||2″–76″ DN50–DN1900|
|Pressure Class||150LB to 2500LB PN10 to PN250|
|Materials||WCB, CF8, CF3, CF8M, CF3M, B148, A105, LF2, F304, F316|
|Design and Manufacturing Standards||API6D|
|Face to Face Standards||ASME B16.10|
|Flange Dimension Standards||ASME B 16.5, ASME B16.47, EN1092-1|
|Pressure Test Standards||API598, API 6D|
|Fire Safety Test Standards||API607|
|Quality/Product Certifications||ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001|
|Fugitive Emissions||ISO 15848-1, API 622|
|NACE||NACE MR 0103 NACE MR 0175|
|Valve operator options||–|
|Shutoff Class||API 598 (Zero Leakage),|
|Process Connection Types||Wafer type, Flange Type, Lug Typt,|
Request A free quote
We’d like to work with you
Send us a message if you have any questions or request a quote. Our experts will give you a reply within 24 hours and help you select the right valve you want.