Fire-safe ball valve
Fire-Safe Ball Valve
A fire-safe ball valve is equipped with the structures like:
- a fire-safe seating surface
- stem packing
- a graphite body
Fire Safe Ball Valve: Product Overview
Fire Safe Ball Valve Specifications
Fire Safe Ball Valve Standard
Design and Manufacturing Standards
API 600, API 6D
Face to Face Standards
Flange Dimension Standards
ASME B 16.5, ASME B16.47
Pressure Test Standards
API 598, API 6D
Fire Safety Test Standards
ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001
ISO 15848-1, API 622
NACE MR 0103 NACE MR 0175
API 607 Fire Safe: What Standard it is
- A fire-safe design is specifically made to ensure that the valve functions optimally in applications with extreme heat.
- It is also intended to protect the integrity of the media it is transporting in case a fire happens.
- Its design is used to protect leakage both in downstream flow and external surfaces.
- It also comes with an anti-static device, blowout-proof stem, and a mounting pad for actuation.
What can api 607 fire safe ball valve be used for
This valve is used in applications that deal with flammable components. including
- oil and gas
- pulp and paper