Two-way ball valve
2 Way Ball Valve
Mostly used for basic on/off applications:
- regulating or controlling cooling and heating floor systems
- radiator systems
- cooling and heating surfaces in mixing loops
Two-way Ball Way: Product Overview
Two-way ball valve specification
Design and Manufacturing Standards
API 600, API 6D
Face to Face Standards
Flange Dimension Standards
ASME B 16.5, ASME B16.47
Pressure Test Standards
API 598, API 6D
Fire Safety Test Standards
ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001
ISO 15848-1, API 622
NACE MR 0103 NACE MR 0175
Two Way Ball Valves
Ball Valve Two Way Features
- The valve is one of the most commonly used valves on the market.
- It is made with two ports that can either connect pipes or close the flow. It works by turning the valve 90°C either manually or through an electric, thermal, or pneumatic actuator. The ball or disc has a single hole where the liquid or gas goes through.
- Depending on the pressure, temperature, and media, a two-way ball valve can be made from different materials. This valve is generally built to withstand demanding applications.