GOST gate valve
GOST Gate Valve
Introduction of GOST Gate Valve
These high quality valves are installed in a large variety of services in the oil and gas field, chemical and petrochemical industry, in onshore and offshore drilling/refining, and in the power industry. These valves are successfully installed worldwide on applications requiring tight shutoff.
- Robust valve body in a wide range of materials (NACE compliance included).
- Threaded seat rings facilitate maintenance and/or replacement. On request, they can also be supplied as tack or seal welded. Above NPS 24, seats are seal welded as standard.
- Yoke sleeve in material suitable to withstand high temperature, wear and corrosion.
- Connections are offered as flanged, buttweld or special, such as clamp type, to meet any customers’ request.
- Wedge gate valves designed in full compliance with API 600, ASME B16.34 and BS 1414.
|Pressure:||Up to PN40|
|Temperature:||-76°F – +1202°F|