fully welded ball valve
Fully Welded Ball Valve
Trunnion mounted ball valves can be used in high volume, high-pressure applications or low-volume applications.
Fully welded ball valve：product overview
Fully welded ball valve specification
Fully welded ball valve standards
150LB–2500LB , PN16–DN420, JIS10-20K
A105, LF2, F316, F11, F304, F316, F51 , F55;
Design and Manufacturing Standards
API 6D, API 608, API598, ASME B16.34, ISO 17292, BS5351;
Face to Face Standards
ASME B16.10, BS 558, BS12982, ISO 5752;
Flange Dimension Standards
ASME B 16.5, ASME B16.47, ASME B16.25, ASME B16.11, BS 12627;
Pressure Test Standards
API598 , API 6D , BS12569;
Fire Safety Test Standards
API 6FA API 607
ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001;
ISO 15848-1, API 622;
NACE MR 0175
Valve operator options
Handwhel, Worm Gear, Electric actuator, Pneumatic actuator, Hydraulic Actuator;
API 598 (Zero Leakage), API 6D;
Full Bore, Reduced Bore
Process Connection Types
SW, NPT, BW , RF, RTJ;
Forged Ball Valves
Full Welded Ball Valve: What is it
- A fully-welded trunnion valve is a type of ball valve that is used to control the flow of gas or liquid through a passage.
- It is distinct from other ball valves because its ball is mounted and welded onto a trunnion at the base and supported by the stem at the top.
- All other components are also connected by welded joints.
Full Welded Ball Valve: Design Standard
- Our fully-welded ball valves are available in sizes ranging from 2″ to 60″ with a full bore or reduced bore ball options.
- Each unit has an adjustable gland packing box with multiple stem sealing and thus provides control with zero leakage.
- Adhere to high-level API 6D and API 598 pressure test requirements as well as API 607/6FA fire safety standards.
Fully-welded Ball Valve: Industrial Applications
fully welded ball valve in petrochemical industry
A welded ball valve can be used to control the flow of oil products in oil refinery feedstock lines to avoid contamination of separate lines of products.
fully welded ball valve in chemical manufacturing
Due to their tight seal features, trunnion ball valves are ideal for safely managing corrosive chemicals after production.
fully welded ball valve in emergency shut-offs
Quick to maneuver and provide a full-proof seal against the flow of media making them suitable for emergency system shut-off applications.
fully welded ball valve in power generation
Control the amount of power generated, the fuel has to be controlled as well. Trunnion ball valves control gas and liquid fuel flow very accurately.
Your reliable fully welded ball valve manufacturer
Xhval is a ISO 15848 certified trunnion ball valve manufacturers as our all-welded ball valves pass the fugitive emissions test. We offer different types of actuators to match various valve control methods. Our goal is to deliver a valve solution that will meet all our clients’ requirements.