Forged Ball Valve
XHVAL Valve Co., Ltd. specializes in both commodity and custom-made items such as forged ball valves and chemical forge ball valves.
Forged Ball Valve Standard or Customized
Forged Ball Valve Design
- Ball valve components: Valve body, rotary ball, stem, seats, power source, packing, and bonnet.
- ball valve pressure rating: can operate at temperatures and pressures of up to 400 degrees and 1000 bars, respectively.
- Ball valve dimensions: Pressure classes of 150 to 2500 can be supplied in sizes ranging from 1/4″ to 60″.
- Forge fire designs: must have a limited leaks to the atmosphere and downstream following fire exposure.
Forged Ball Valve：What is it and What's the Use of it
- the material of the small-caliber this ball valve is forged and the density of the material is much greater than the density of the casting
- Suitable for the manufacture and processing of high-pressure ball valves
- water, solvents, general working media such as acids and gases
- suitable for harsh working conditions, such as oxygen, hydrogen peroxide, methane and ethylene, etc
Forged Brass Ball Valve: Components & Mechanism
- The closing parts of the high-pressure forged steel ball valve are rotated around the center line of the valve body to achieve opening and closing.
- For a ball valve, the seal is embedded in the stainless steel valve seat, and a spring is provided at the tail end of the metal valve seat. When the sealing surface is worn or burned, the valve seat and the ball are pushed under the action of the spring to form a metal seal.
- It has a unique automatic pressure relief function. When the medium pressure in the valve exceeds the preload of the spring, the valve seat at the outlet backs away from the ball to achieve automatic pressure relief.
Forged valve manufacturing process
Forged steel balls
Forged steel balls are the product of forging. Steel balls are made by compressing molten steel under high pressure, which changes the internal structure of the metal.
Forged steel flange
Forged steel flanges are made by forging with high quality material like carbon steel and stainless steel. They can be easily welded or threaded on their surface.
Valve bodies forged
The process of forging valve bodies involves heat, pressure, and force. The result is usually an end product that is much stronger than the initial material that was used to make it.
- Ball valve casting is the process of manufacturing metal products in a mold. The liquid metal is poured into a specially prepared mold, which is then closed and allowed to cool and harden.
- Forged valves are made using a forging technique that involves shaping metals and alloys while they are still solid.
- Forged valves tend to last longer than cast or stamped valves because they’re stronger and more durable. This means fewer replacements over time, which saves you money in the long run compared with other types of valves.
- Forged valves are designed with fewer cavities than cast or stamped valves, which makes them easier to clean and maintain properly over time without compromising their performance or lifespan.